9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samper

Again with the name calling. What the hell man? Did Suarez steal your cookies as a child? Did Suarez take your lunch money in school? Did Suarez shove your head in a toilet? No? That's what I thought. It's absolute bullshit that you judge a man without knowing him personally, without knowing what he's been through and who he is off the pitch. And signing Suarez shows that the Board actually has ambition and is willing to put forth the money that is needed to bring the club back to the top.

As for diving, do you dislike Neymar and Sanchez for it? For biting, did you create an uproar about Jermain Defoe when he bit Mascherano? For dirty tackles, did you accuse Matuidi of being a scumbag for making an unnecessary tackle that may have destroyed that Nigerian player's career? If not, then PLEASE hold your tongue and think, for once.

No, I just think he's a disgrace to football. It doens't matter what is going on. Nothing can justify biting a player imo. How can Barca get a player who doens't have any respect and morals? And yes I dislike all those players. Sanchez, Neymar, Busquets (he doens't dive that much but that moment at Inter still sickens me), Suarez, Ashley Young, Bale, Di Maria, Pepe and the list goes on.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
First off money doesn't equal happiness, secondly even though it shouldn't be tolerated it's clear he has no control over what he's doing so some sympathy must be given so he doesn't do it again.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
After Higuain's performances in the WC, I'm very satisfied that we have shifted our interest to Suarez instead.

Actually, Higuain was never that good in RM or Napoli for that matter either. But on the other hand, the Suarez transfer have all the signs the Ibra transfer had.

Henry_IB

Banned
Actually, Higuain was never that good in RM or Napoli for that matter either. But on the other hand, the Suarez transfer have all the signs the Ibra transfer had.

in what ways? Suarez and Ibra don't seem to be anything alike as a player or as a person.

AfricanBavarian

Not really a problem since Suarez has never had problems with his coaches are teammates.

CesDel

Ibra's problem was that he wasn't mobile enough, a problem that Suarez does not have.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
in what ways? Suarez and Ibra don't seem to be anything alike as a player or as a person.

Not really a problem since Suarez has never had problems with his coaches are teammates.

Both of them troublemakers, not in the same way, but still troublemakers. Suarez bites, makes racial comments etc.
Suarez will cost nearly as much as Ibra. Money we will lose when he bites or calls somebody the N word again, or who knows, he might have some new tricks up his sleeve.
Suarez will probably occupy the central position, at least in the beginning until Messi will want it back. Maybe Suarez will bite Messi for that central spot, we all know he's capable of it.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
People seem to forget that up until this latest incident Suarez has been on his best behavior this past season. I think it will be alright.

Until a classico :satorra:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans