9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

If Chiellini can forgive Suarez, then you can too. What's with the name calling? You don't know Suarez. You don't know what he's been through. You don't know why he does what he does. Frankly you have no right to accuse Suarez of being a scumbag. Matuidi broke that Nigerian player's ankle in a tackle. Isn't that worse than what Suarez did? But no, you'll say it's just part of the game. If we sign Suarez, then you can count on Barcelona returning to its former glory as Kings of Europe.

+1

NotInHere

The Madrids front line is amazing, but just imagine the Suarez/Messi/Neymar frontline, those three will be scary together. Hell, we wont even have to worry about our defense being average, those three alone would outscore nost teams, if they can coexist that is.

Samper

All hope lost because of thr signing of one player? :lol:

Yes, because he is an absolutey scumbag and will put Barcelona to shame with diving, biting (I'm 100% sure he will do it again) and other stuff. And I mean all hope is lost in this board. I just can't understand why some people would aprove his signing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The Madrids front line is amazing, but just imagine the Suarez/Messi/Neymar frontline, those three will be scary together. Hell, we wont even have to worry about our defense being average, those three alone would outscore nost teams, if they can coexist that is.

More games like the 5-4 against Deportivo la Coruna incoming? :mou:

To be honest, I just don't see Ronaldo-Falcao-Bale working as well as Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale because Falcao isn't willing to be more of a creator. RM might also lose Angel di Maria based on his comments.

Alarcón

If Chiellini can forgive Suarez, then you can too. What's with the name calling? You don't know Suarez. You don't know what he's been through. You don't know why he does what he does. Frankly you have no right to accuse Suarez of being a scumbag. Matuidi broke that Nigerian player's ankle in a tackle. Isn't that worse than what Suarez did? But no, you'll say it's just part of the game. If we sign Suarez, then you can count on Barcelona returning to its former glory as Kings of Europe.
Thank you for this great comment

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes, because he is an absolutey scumbag and will put Barcelona to shame with diving, biting (I'm 100% sure he will do it again) and other stuff. And I mean all hope is lost in this board. I just can't understand why some people would aprove his signing.

Again with the name calling. What the hell man? Did Suarez steal your cookies as a child? Did Suarez take your lunch money in school? Did Suarez shove your head in a toilet? No? That's what I thought. It's absolute bullshit that you judge a man without knowing him personally, without knowing what he's been through and who he is off the pitch. And signing Suarez shows that the Board actually has ambition and is willing to put forth the money that is needed to bring the club back to the top.

As for diving, do you dislike Neymar and Sanchez for it? For biting, did you create an uproar about Jermain Defoe when he bit Mascherano? For dirty tackles, did you accuse Matuidi of being a scumbag for making an unnecessary tackle that may have destroyed that Nigerian player's career? If not, then PLEASE hold your tongue and think, for once.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It's absolute bullshit that you judge a man without knowing him personally, without knowing what he's been through and who he is off the pitch.

Oh poor Suarez, life must be so hard for him, not biting people in a game you're getting paid millions of dollars for is a real challenge. Clearly we should be sympathetic to this dear boy and we should let him bite people whenever he feels like it, after all, maybe he has a biting disorder, right? And hey, he's a really nice guy off the pitch, so it's OK, no big deal, he's a family man, why would you get mad at him for biting someone?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh poor Suarez, life must be so hard for him, not biting people in a game you're getting paid millions of dollars for is a real challenge. Clearly we should be sympathetic to this dear boy and we should let him bite people whenever he feels like it, after all, maybe he has a biting disorder, right? And hey, he's a really nice guy off the pitch, so it's OK, no big deal, he's a family man, why would you get mad at him for biting someone?

not_this_shit_again.jpg

The argument that so and so gets paid a lot of money and should therefore not have any problems with life is bullshit too.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If an office worker is having a really bad day and then just went up and bit someone, would that be OK? If a teacher's students were bothering her is it cool for her to bite one of her fellow educators during lunch? If a CEO just lost a lot of profit is it OK for him to take the chomp out of his bodyguard? And what if they do it three times in a row? How many times does someone have to bite people before you don't forgive them for it anymore? And the money argument is that it's not like he's working 10-hour minimum wage at some shitty McDonalds and has to go home to his abusive stepmother in a crappy apartment, he lives in a fucking mansion and can pretty much buy whatever he wants, all he has to do is control his teeth for 90 minutes, it's not a hard thing to ask of somebody! If you don't want it done to you, then don't fucking do it!

XaviMessiGirl

Just because Chiellini forgave him on Twitter doesn't mean anything, it was probably just a good PR move. He has people run his Twitter page for him anyway. Not saying he definitely didn't mean it, but why should we just assume there was an ounce of sincerity?

And like I've said before, sure, on a human level you have to feel for people who have a mental disorder. But I can't support him on a footballing level until he helps himself and gets the necessary therapy he needs to be mentally sound on a regular basis. Otherwise, he's going to continue to be a ticking time bomb on a pitch. I'm fully aware of how hard it is for someone to realize and admit he has a problem, but the amount he's in the spotlight for this stuff, he has to know. Hopefully, now that he's done it on the world stage, it's a final wake up call, especially now that he's quit lying about it. If not, then Barca will pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans