9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
When did Suarez or Mathieu say that? It would be all over the news in Suarez case. Not saying the deals won't happen btw.

Trickykid

Hope they managed to lower the price then, because 99M euros while planning to still buy Marquinhos and Cuardado is madness if true :lol:

Whether Alexis is included or not isn't really relevant, as he's off in any case. If it's the case that he indeed isn't included, it's just a matter of Liverpool not being interested enough. We'll still have no shortage of suitors, and I don't see how it matters if the Alexis money comes off the Suarez deal or from another club entirely.

JamDav1982

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...s-and-Rumors?p=1266109&highlight=#post1266109

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/546-Luis-Suarez?p=1266088&highlight=#post1266088

- Suarez & Mathieu already said Barca will sign them. Come back to me when we officially sign them.

And Cesc did leave Barca though. My source was half right on that.

- Laporte was TeleBilbao. And sometimes source gets it wrong too.

Haha you have said that Barca will sign Mathieu and Suarez long after being reported in press and Cesc wanting to leave was all over press as well.

Nothing you have said has not been all over the place or even close to 'inside knoweldge'. Keep dreaming.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's fair enough. Even if we pay 80 for Luis well have sold Alexis for hopefully a good price so it is effectively Suarez for 80-Alexis fee. Could work out cheap overall.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
If this signing is happening then this club has really fallen, This cunt does not belong here.

A cheater, biter and a scumbag.

Whether Alexis is included or not isn't really relevant, as he's off in any case. If it's the case that he indeed isn't included, it's just a matter of Liverpool not being interested enough. We'll still have no shortage of suitors, and I don't see how it matters if the Alexis money comes off the Suarez deal or from another club entirely.

If we sell Alexis after buying Suarez, Alexis' price could drop (since he'll be more desperate to leave, etc). Including him in the Suarez deal would be ideal IMO.

He's a decent bloke off the pitch. Also it will be nice to see him mix it up with Ramos.

Too bad it's what he does on the pitch that gets him 4 month bans. But yeah, I won't deny that he's not a bad guy at all off the pitch. And he doesn't have to be an angel on the pitch, just stop doing stupid things that get him banned for months.

Last edited:

Trickykid

That's fair enough. Even if we pay 80 for Luis well have sold Alexis for hopefully a good price so it is effectively Suarez for 80-Alexis fee. Could work out cheap overall.

I don't think we'll get him for less than 90M to be honest. I'm also still rather skeptical over how much we'll manage to get from an eventual Alexis deal. His price in this market should be 40-50M, but considering we're doing no attempts to hide the fact that we're selling him, I doubt we'll get more than 35M. Hopefully he'll be open to multiple suitors who'll engage in a price war.

NotInHere

True, but if what they are saying about Alexis not wanting to join liverpool and instead opting out for Arsenal he will make this whole process longer to be dealt with.

he could just accept the offer and move on tbh. Joking well I guess you do have to take into account what Alexis want, but what some of us want is for this deal to be done already.

Trickykid

If we sell Alexis after buying Suarez, Alexis' price could drop (since he'll be more desperate to leave, etc). Including him in the Suarez deal would be ideal IMO.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think any club out there actually believes we'll try to hold on to him anyhow. The club has made sure of that.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm talking in pounds so it would probably be 90m euros. Also Arsenal will pay us more than Juventus. If we include Alexis in a deal with Liverpool it would work out more expensive than buying Suarez with cash and selling Alexis separately IMO. Remember other clubs want Alexis too.

We could cash in on Alexis if we play our cards right.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Di Marzio said that we rejected a 32m offer from Arsenal.

Knowing Wenger, I doubt they're gonna make a higher bid even though they could really need a player like Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans