9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
You forgot to mention what a tremendous player he is, in terms of talent

Yeah i wont deny that, but he will do more harm then good in this club if he joins. Also he is banned for 4 months why spend so much money on a banned player :p waste waste!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Di Marzio said that we rejected a 32m offer from Arsenal.

Knowing Wenger, I doubt they're gonna make a higher bid even though they could really need a player like Alexis.

Probably because Zubi is going to include him in the Suarez offer.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Well sky sports breaking news says barca officials are meeting in London with liverpools, gonna be a little annoyed if we spend loads on him and only end up bringing in Mathieu to fix the defence.

Butaan4barca

An extremely reliable source: Suarez is cash deal only. and is almost a done deal.

I am partly happy, but that also means, alexis to arsenal for cash only is likely.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sanchez to Arsenal is almost a done deal and we've told Barca we have to interest in Pedro, Tello or Deulofeu (only those four were players offered to us as part of the negotiations).

So it will be a strictly cash deal around 80m POUNDS

Bertus

Sanchez to Arsenal is almost a done deal and we've told Barca we have No interest in Pedro, Tello or Deulofeu (only those four were players offered to us as part of the negotiations).

So it will be a strictly cash deal around 80m POUNDS

Fixed it for you.

All hail Flavia. She was right if true, no bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans