9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Definitely not. We wont sell one of our brightest prospects.

Man this is huge....Suarez playing with Messi?! Neymar?! Iniesta?!
My body isnt ready yet...

all we need is his ban to be reduced so that he may train with us. All will be well then.

Assuming we sign some god damn CB's -_-!!!!!!!!!!!! Im all for this transfer and I love Suarez as a player but we need a freaking defense.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Assuming we sign some god damn CB's -_-!!!!!!!!!!!! Im all for this transfer and I love Suarez as a player but we need a freaking defense.

Fully fit, our defense is decent, except perhaps for our rightback. However, last three seasons we have been incredibly unlucky when it comes to injuries to our defenders.

Definitely not. We wont sell one of our brightest prospects.

Man this is huge....Suarez playing with Messi?! Neymar?! Iniesta?!
My body isnt ready yet...

all we need is his ban to be reduced so that he may train with us. All will be well then.

We should be alright if the Marquinhos deal happens. Pique, Marquinhos, Mathieu and Bartra with Masch to cover will be decent. I'd still much rather get Benatia, but oh well.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We should be alright if the Marquinhos deal happens. Pique, Marquinhos, Mathieu and Bartra with Masch to cover will be decent. I'd still much rather get Benatia, but oh well.

The fact that City can include Nastasic in the Benatia deal means that Man City have the advantage over us because Roma don't need to hurry and find a replacement for Benatia. I'd still rather we went for Musacchio, Balanta, and other cheaper, but talented, centerbacks.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Agreed with both of you. Injuries have been cruel to us and have left a scar :lol:. These days I just assume we are going to have a multitude of injuries at some point. Puyol is gone though so there is a huge part of that lol.

As long as we get Marquinhos and Mathieu then we can officially start our conquest of Europe. Just think of how much stronger our team this season will be when compared to last.

Suarez is going to be a star in classicos :lol:

Bertus

Agreed with both of you. Injuries have been cruel to us and have left a scar :lol:. These days I just assume we are going to have a multitude of injuries at some point. Puyol is gone though so there is a huge part of that lol.

As long as we get Marquinhos and Mathieu then we can officially start our conquest of Europe. Just think of how much stronger our team this season will be when compared to last.

Suarez is going to be a star in classicos
:lol:
Let's hope because he will score a lot and not because he'll get expelled both with Pepe.

Frodo_FCB

Im excited about Suarez signing and optimistic about his behavior in the future...The sad part is that Alexis is leaving...

L

linetty

Nah he will be banned for some stupid shit.

<.<
aha.gif

I have to say, Neymar-Messi-Suarez sounds exciting as fuck, although I am sad that Sanchez is leaving. Just hope Suarez keeps himself under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans