9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo_FCB

Ballon d’Or shortlist

Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Diego Costa (Atlético Madrid/Chelsea), Thibaut Courtois (Atlético Madrid/Chelsea), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Ángel Di María (Real Madrid/Manchester United), Mario Götze (Bayern Munich), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG), Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich/Real Madrid), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich), James Rodríguez (Monaco/Real Madrid), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Yaya Touré (Manchester City).

Suarez its not nominated. Thats the joke of the year.

F

Flavia

Ballon d’Or shortlist

Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Diego Costa (Atlético Madrid/Chelsea), Thibaut Courtois (Atlético Madrid/Chelsea), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Ángel Di María (Real Madrid/Manchester United), Mario Götze (Bayern Munich), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG), Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich/Real Madrid), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich), James Rodríguez (Monaco/Real Madrid), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Yaya Touré (Manchester City).

Were you expecting him to be nominated, after biting Chielini during the wc? Seriously?

Schumi

Yes unless Messi is winning them year after year they dont mean anything...:rolleyes: Only then are they imortant.

Quote me when I said that these awards were important when Messi was winning them? As for Suarez, only an idiot would claim that he is not easily among the 5 best players on the planet.

Btw, he has won the award in the WC (I am not saying he was or wasn't worth it) but these things are bullshit. What matters for a club is playing good football, that's the only thing a team can control.

Another thing, are you sure you are a Barca fan?

F

Flavia

Of course i was expecting him, we are talking about football here. He is the winner of the golden boot and the best CF in the world.

Then you have no idea how the world works. No way in hell he'd be nominated for the bdor, after what he did. He'd be there if not for the bite, this is all on him, btw.

Frodo_FCB

Then you have no idea how the world works. No way in hell he'd be nominated for the bdor, after what he did. He'd be there if not for the bite, this is all on him, btw.

I think FIFA has already banned him for the bite incident for 4 months and 9 games with the NT, right?

Quote me when I said that these awards were important when Messi was winning them? As for Suarez, only an idiot would claim that he is not easily among the 5 best players on the planet.

Btw, he has won the award in the WC (I am not saying he was or wasn't worth it) but these things are bullshit. What matters for a club is playing good football, that's the only thing a team can control.

Another thing, are you sure you are a Barca fan?

That was more generally pointed to the posters on this board, but it came in handy when you said it as that seems Only important when Messi wins it.
You are really naive to think that Suarez would end up among the nominees after that incident :) doesnt matter how good he is.
I have never disputed his greatness last season?
haha only because i hint that i think that other players than Messi are more worty of the title worlds best player im not a Barca fan?
What a joke.

Schumi

That was more generally pointed to the posters on this board, but it came in handy when you said it as that seems Only important when Messi wins it.
You are really naive to think that Suarez would end up among the nominees after that incident :) doesnt matter how good he is.
I have never disputed his greatness last season?
haha only because i hint that i think that other players than Messi are more worty of the title worlds best player im not a Barca fan?
What a joke.

You are not arguing with the members of this forum in general, you were arguing with me. So, I will ask you again, when did I say that these awards have any real significance?

As for Suarez, my point was exactly that. Who cares if he gets awards or nominations? Everyone who understands football knows how great he is irrespective of inane popularity contests.

No, it's not because you hint that someone else rather than Messi deserves the award, it's because you clearly seem to draw satisfaction out of Barcelona's failures. You repeat all that Barcelona-are-finished wishful thinking that all the enemies of Barca want to see materialize. We are in fact top of the league and we will improve, to yours and others great chagrin. ;)

F

Flavia

I think FIFA has already banned him for the bite incident for 4 months and 9 games with the NT, right?
So? You really think Fifa would not also left him out, as they did, as more punishment? This was pretty obvious. No way Suarez would be part of the bdor, after biting another player during Fifa's most important tournament, the freaking world cup.

Seriously, he is out because of himself.

Tomchin

So? You really think Fifa would not also left him out, as they did, as more punishment? This was pretty obvious. No way Suarez would be part of the bdor, after biting another player during Fifa's most important tournament, the freaking world cup.

Seriously, he is out because of himself.
Flavia, no offense, but did you forget about Zidane's head-butt in the 2006 WC-final? Guess who finished 5th in the Ballon d'Or ranking ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d'Or_2006

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ballon d’Or shortlist

Heard that he is a pretty good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans