9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Little how do you do for Sergio
Luis-Su-rez-014.jpg

L

linetty

You could already see after a few touches that he's absolutely world class.

Should have had 2 assists and almost scored a goal had he not slipped. If I didn't know who he is I'd say he's been playing in this team for years.

Very intelligent player.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Should have had 2 assists and almost scored a goal had he not slipped. If I didn't know who he is I'd say he's been playing in this team for years.

Very intelligent player.

:goodpost:

Alarcón

Very intelligent player.

It's true. He's fantastic and will only get better.

PhilS

Messi and Neymar are going to put in the net lots and lots of those perfect passes from Suarez. His assists might come a lot quicker than his goals, but Barca is quite a bit better when he is on the field even if he rarely scores himself this first season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
One of the most important things he'll provide is the ability to break quickly from the front. He's awesome at anticipating quick sequences or counters, playing directly into attacking channels, and capitalizing on disrupted defenses before they have a chance to recover. His touches and passes in tight spaces are also being highlighted here, the kind of thing that was less common at Liverpool.

He showed it against Madrid in a match where our control was minimal and Espanyol today, he's a difference maker. Our system may be faulty in some aspects but Suarez's inclusion gives us the capacity to overcome that when things get tough. His individual abilities and tendencies can prove decisive even if we don't control a match or have the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans