9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahj

no offense, but he seems to be a rich man's pedro. both have a good work rate, but he is also dangerous.

F

Flavia

no offense, but he seems to be a rich man's pedro. both have a good work rate, but he is also dangerous.

chloe.gif

Devils

Oh god.

First I read the post about Pique being a worldclass CB and now comparing Pedro to Suarez.

I'm suffering barcaforum.

Rahj

calm your tits please.:p sure, my post was a bit provocative, but in fact i believe that suarez is the kind of player we need right now.

Last edited:
I

instinct

He has obviously declined because he only provides assist and doesn't score goals anymore. We should sell him for a reasonable price during the winter transfer window and buy Alexis back.

blaugrana1987

Suarez is phisically one of the most dominant players today. Just pure beast. He has strength of a wrestler, reflex of boxer and bite of hyena.:suarez:

L

linetty

Gerrard: "Suarez scored 31 goals, was topscorer and best player in the hardest league. So you tell me how he’s not on the Ballon d'Or list?"

Gerrard (Liverpool): "I can’t believe Suarez is not nominated for the Ballon d'Or but that's politics in football isn't it?" [via telegraph]

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B1JoT4iIQAAEsNh.mp4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans