9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joan1

What are neymqr and suarez saying? Can someone translate

Found this on reddit:
(After the Messi assist to Suarez) Godin: Look at me (talking to linesmen), look at me asshole. It was handball.
(Messi standing near Simeone) Simeone to Messi: You know it was handball.
(Rakitic falls after a challenge) Godin to Rakitic: This is football. taunts This is football, you see. It's football, not playing cards.
(Messi awards penalty to Atletico) Gamez to Busquets: He touched the ball, yes, but he touched me first.
(Gimenez steps on Suarez) Suarez: Josema! Your mother's cunt/motherfucker!
Gimenez: Hey you pushed me first.
Suarez: I pushed you, I didn't hit you. I only pushed you, you son of a bitch. Your mother's a whore.
(Godin elbows Suarez in the back) Neymar to Garcia: Hey, hey, calm down you son of a bitch. (Garcia pushes Neymar.)

CatalinR10

200_s.gif

What a waste

FC B

The comentator said something about what Henry told the press relating to how hard it is to adapt to Barca's style of play as a forward. He said you must unlearn everything you learnt an learn the Barca way of playing from scrap which itself is an extremely hard task to accomplish because you have to constantly deny all your instincts that tell you what to do instincts that worked for you up to this point in your career and formed you as a player.

I knew it was hard, maybe the hardest club to adapt on such a position but man Suarez is totally out of confidence. I'd sub him at half break no matter what blow that might inflict to his morale.

Kerrybai

We are approaching the business end of the season,its too late to be 'adapting'. He needs to play well now, or else we will end another season trophyless.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's not only the finishing, is how he breaks the attack almost every time he touches the ball, he totally botched to great passes from Alves (one each half)...

And on top of that he starts diving and acting like a thug...

dakt

What a lousy game from him. Diving, shitty first touches, can't score easy goals. Worst player of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans