9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

It's like he came to dive today :facepalm:
And he's 28 soon, he's adapting yes but shouldnt he be scoring some of those by now?
We should have kept alexis or signed lewandowski, atleast they are younger

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And on top of that he starts diving and acting like a thug...

It's the Uruguayan inside him breaking free.

BQK5DFJCYAAZbDe.jpg

Still, he can do much better. He has been decent this season considering that it's his first season and that it's only been like 4 months since he started playing for Barca. Terrible game today though. Even then he created space for Messi/Neymar.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Starting to hate him again, shitty performances, too many dives, very bad mouth, acting like thug and all. He need to control the animal inside him, otherwise the next ban will be some one or two years.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Brutally off form in the past two matches, should get the bench for Pedro against Elche. That way he can rest to an extent for the away leg and maybe make a substitute appearance when the opposition is tired to get a goal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Brutally off form in the past two matches, should get the bench for Pedro against Elche. That way he can rest to an extent for the away leg and maybe make a substitute appearance when the opposition is tired to get a goal.

He's trying too hard and he might be tired as well. Agree that he should hit the bench this weekend.

BlueStripe

You guys are playing Elche again? Every other game I watch it is against Elche.

raskolnikov

If he plays and scores against easier Elche he might get his confidence back up, Maybe sub him in against Elche in the second half?

dakt

I don't get this whole adaptation theory. First touches and tap-ins belong to football 101 classes...and it's not like he does these mistakes rarely. In fact there's 80% chance that he will repeat same mistakes again. Not many times did I seen him controlling the ball on the pitch. 80 mil...at least some performance. That's a fuk load of cache for someone who misses that much. Sry, but I'm pissed atm.

raskolnikov

Oh boy those close-ups when he he was cursing at the ref, the rage is growing inside him...

Yeah, he even slapped Godin, he was in biting mode cause he was extremely frustrated, with the game, Atleti's style, his lack of control and bad finishing.
He will probably lose it if we ever face Chelsea.

G

Gasgas

Yeah, he even slapped Godin, he was in biting mode cause he was extremely frustrated, with the game, Atleti's style, his lack of control and bad finishing.
He will probably lose it if we ever face Chelsea.
And bite ivanovic :pep: :suarez:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If he plays and scores against easier Elche he might get his confidence back up, Maybe sub him in against Elche in the second half?

Come on, he scored against Atlético in La Liga and it only made him worse... Bench him, let him relax, release some pressure and then give him confidence...

The more he plays the more desperate he gets, so I think it's a good idea to give him a small break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans