9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Brutally off form in the past two matches, should get the bench for Pedro against Elche. That way he can rest to an extent for the away leg and maybe make a substitute appearance when the opposition is tired to get a goal.

I don't think sitting on the bench improves his finishing. Something is psychologically off in him IMO. I don't see any other reason behind his terrible finishing.

gatsu

Technically he is not in Barça standards, for someone playing as a fulcrum for Messi and Neymar having a very good first touch is a must.

He need to taste the bench.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's not that he's technically bad. He was superb in that regard with Liverpool. He's trying to hard and the pressure is getting to his head. He needs to cool down and play with his natural flow. So a little bench time to help him cool off is a must.

raskolnikov

Technically he is not in Barça standards, for someone playing as a fulcrum for Messi and Neymar having a very good first touch is a must.

He need to taste the bench.

Which striker would be suited though? maybe 1 or 2 in the world,
Suarez brings a lot, if he just starts converting those sitters his sloppy first touch can be overlooked cause of everything else he adds to the game, just start scoring them goals.

BlueStripe

Which striker would be suited though? maybe 1 or 2 in the world,
Suarez brings a lot, if he just starts converting those sitters his sloppy first touch can be overlooked cause of everything else he adds to the game, just start scoring them goals.

Aguero would have been the best option. I agree though Suarez is still better suited than 99% of the other strikers out there.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Still, he can do much better. He has been decent this season considering that it's his first season and that it's only been like 4 months since he started playing for Barca. Terrible game today though. Even then he created space for Messi/Neymar.

What? No dude, you guys need to stop with this argument. Did you see how after Xavi came on, the game (and Barca) went back to 13/14 mode? With no space for Messi and Neymar.

likeafire

He is missing easy easy chances that I can score. His control is also terrible, his passing is terrible, he isnt fitting in at all. His diving and falling to the ground is the worst!

I hope he gets better quickly, cause its so annoying watching him play

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's not a matter if he is the perfect fit or not... The problem is that he needs to get his shit together and start performing...

F

Flavia

He is in a terrible slump of form. Maybe the bench would be good for him to cool off. As LE doesn't talk to the players, I hope the psychologist of the team alerts him of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans