9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I can't forgive him for that miss. Rakitic deserved that assist, what a beautiful pass that was.

That miss, and all his passing, his diving, his first touch, his finishing, his positioning, his temper, his heading etc etc etc... Beyond ridiculous - and don't say he needs to adapt, he freaking can't do a 3m pass or control a simple pass. A matter of time before he makes something stupid again, don't like him at all.

xavisionary

7121978029_441009a12a_o.gif

Only a matter of time before he pops up with one of these (my favourite golazo of all time) more like. Cream rises to the top.

Anybody else would have been dropped and put on the bench for weeks.The , give him time , line is old now.
Seen enough of him now to know he's not good enough.

L

linetty

I'm losing my patience... this is getting really frustrating, missing clear cut chances from a few meters in front of goal is not a matter of acclimatization...

Needs to be dropped for a game or two.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would have been ok with just the sitters that he missed if it wasn't for all the diving that he was doing. If he had stayed on his feet for most of them he would have got the ball.

viper76

Yet again very poor display I start to have doubts he will never adapt and will never be as good as he was with Liverpool only time will tell .

Egert

Estonian Culé
We should give Pedro a chance and let's see if that can teach Suarez. Even Pedro would have scored that chance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No excuse though, that should have been a 100% goal, you think Messi would have missed that?

IIRC, Messi did make such a miss at the Bernabeu in the Liga game. Of course it wasn't this bad, but still something you would have expected Messi to put away.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

IIRC, Messi did make such a miss at the Bernabeu in the Liga game. Of course it wasn't this bad, but still something you would have expected Messi to put away.

All forwards miss sitters, occasionally. That's the key word. Suarez is missing them too often. And important goals, that can make a huge difference. I'm positive the game would've been like the previous, if he had scored that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans