9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I hope he gets there eventually because if he keeps struggling to score then someones gonna get bitten!!

Happy birthday loco!

Vars

Banned
Call me crazy but i thin k he's doing ok. He can do better, but already 10x better that alexis/pedro.

He just need to control his emotions better. The goals will come.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Call me crazy but i thin k he's doing ok. He can do better, but already 10x better that alexis/pedro.

He just need to control his emotions better. The goals will come.

You are not crazy.

Obviously, he could do better, but he hasn't been that bad. The runs he makes are invaluable. I think Messi really appreciates them.

mark1nhu

LOL at some dudes pages ago saying Pedro would do better than Luisito.

Defenders just don't give a fuck about Pedro and keep overpopulating Messi path.

Luisito attracts them and creates a lot of space for Messi and Neymar. He is a nightmare for opponents.

And I couldn't care less about his misses. He already added lot of value to our front line.

Last edited:

el chilenito

Yep you crazy, at least at the moment, maybe suarez is doing better than pedro but alexis during his first season? Not even close, he scored on his debut against villareal, scored the opener against real madrid, 2 aways goal on debut full start in cl against bayer levekusen and ended the season with 12 league goals in 25 apps, total of 15 goals and 5 assists( much more assists if you considered the runs he made that gave space for messi to score) for first season and thats considering his age, inexperiance, multiply injuries that lasted for weeks on end and he wasnt known to be a goalscorer. I want more from suarez because he is much much better than what he has shown, so far, he has been vastly underwhelming considering his pricetag and known abilities on the ball, big contrast from his worldclass performances in liverpool and also against my nation of chile. Suarez so far is like second season sanchez, bad first touch, sloppy passes, multiply missed sitters and sometimes diving when things dont go their way but despite that decent assist number, suarez with 7 so far, sanchez with 13 league assists in his second season.

el chilenito

If suarez can play like he does with uruguay, minus the attitude and biting incidents lol this barca team will be unstopable hope for a happy birthday goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans