9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

The only thing he needs is GOALS, not REST.

He needs to cool down, not rest. He scored against atletico in the league, but he's still getting too anxious in front of goal. So I'd like him to be benched, before he snaps and bites someone.

But I don't think LE will do it:

Luis Enrique: "I fully believe in Suarez. He wasn't lucky in front of the goal, couldn't score, but he pushed back their centre back."

kistedu

People think that that ball from Rakitic is easy ball and that Suarez should have scored. Well it was not easy ball, long high ball on his weak-left leg which he need to take in one time.
Those who said that this was a sitter probably never played football.
Once a wild players have period in which they perform under there level, he will come over it and do what he is doeing for many years, score.
Real fans stay behind there players in this kind of moments, success suporters are the ones who have critics - till the first goal from him and than it starts all over again.
Have trust and a bit patience with him, he will produce, no doubts about that. He plays less than 3 months in this new system people!!!!

The only thing he needs is GOALS, not REST.

I agree, he need a bit more space and confidence. Maybe more long shots and not as allways try to walk in 16m. I would give him a bit more time to adapt etc.
He didn't play a couple of months, he joined new club with new style of play, he is not NO1 striker/player as he was in Liv'pool.... But I beleave in him! Ney,Suarez,Messi could be a perfect trio in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans