9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

He was amazing today. Seriously, we are so much weaker without Luisito. We are strolling through the teams because our front 3 is fucking bullying opponents defense with him in charge. I will take his missed sitters for every game if we score 5 as well.

This!:party1:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What other 2/3 chances?

The header was a good save anyway.

Why mention the missed chances? Barely any other player gets held to same rules as Suarez.

Jam, I don't feel I'm being unreasonable here - we bought a 80M striker that misses to many chances. But like I said in my first post, he does other stuff better than I would have thought he could. He is indeed doing better and better, but in those tight games we can't have a 80M striker miss easy chances - no I won't go easy on him and I won't feel sorry for him. Also, Neymar plays out wide and still scores three times as many goals and the guy is not even a true #9 like Suarez is.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Not sure if Suarez really *missed* any chances tbh. He had that header that was saved, and a shot that was blocked. Did he fail to convert any other chances?

F

Flavia

I saw no sitters missed today. I'm glad I didn't actually bet on him missing one :pep:
The head was a top save from iraizoz.

Kerrybai

Great game. Any update on his knew? I assume it's just a cut and nothing more. I don't fancy taking on the Yellow Submarine without him.

raskolnikov

topsave but still a sitter, from that position it should always be a goal, not head it towards the goalkeeper. Same way a penalty should always be a goal as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He isn't worth 80 mil. but I still wouldn't trade him for another striker. I think he's a pest for defenders and makes up a lot with his work-rate

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bale went for 90M, James for 70 odd i think. Di Maria for 70M. All transfers are like that now, too much money in football. I am pretty sure real will bid around 150M for hazard in the near future.

raki

He´s great against teams like Bilbao who play a british kind of football. Lot of heart but conceed lot of space. He need to improve the "park the bus" teams.
Keep going Luis.

JamDav1982

He isn't worth 80 mil. but I still wouldn't trade him for another striker. I think he's a pest for defenders and makes up a lot with his work-rate

For me he is easily worth the money paid.

He is the most unselfish, hard working CF in the world who knows he is third in the pecking order behind Messi and Neymar.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I think he's worth every penny. That front 3 is percolating and firing on all cylinders. Every single one of the 3 brings different things to play and that combination is downright lethal right now. I wouldn't touch a single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans