9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

Tired od people trying to find a single mistake just to be able to criticize Suarez. He missed a sitter, huh, Neymar missed a few tonight as well - so what. Important thing is to see what this 3 are bringing for the club. From this 3 amazing strikers most of the time someone will miss or not score but even without gol will be important for the team, that's what football is about, team play

Exactly. Neymar should have had a much higher goal tally tonight, but IMO, this was Neymar's best game yet in a Barça jersey. Much more of a team effort from him, no dallying on the ball (except once when he took too long to shoot), getting it quickly to his teammates. Doesn't matter who scores the goals.

hardyboy

He is hungrier that ever. Just by looking at him you could tell he has so much desire to win every damn thing. I'm so glad we bought him. Keep it up Luisito :worthy:

CatalinR10

but IMO, this was Neymar's best game yet in a Barça jersey

This was in your opinion his best game ever ? A game in which his misses made me want to go zuniga on him . He had a goal and some good passes but that's it . There are at least 20 games in which he was better . Really don't know what you expect to see from a player with coments like those.

Empty

MerryJointGreyhounddog.gif

This gif is awfully slow for some reason.

This is the perfect of example of why we have the best attack in the world. Neymar and Suarez alone will draw a shitload of defenders, but Messi is literally an electromagnet. As soon as Messi receives the ball, three Bilbao defenders converge on him. Neymar is left with one man, who is actually more worried about Messi, while Suarez has a shitload of space. By the time the Bilbao midfielder advances near Suarez, it's already too late.

F

Flavia

z5d50Uu.jpg

I'm glad he wasn't injured after this. And Athletic fans booing him, as if he faked the contact... :facepalm:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm glad he wasn't injured after this. And Athletic fans booing him, as if he faked the contact... :facepalm:

To be fair, they didn't get to see the replay. So when Suarez immediately came back on, to them, it looked like had faked contact to get their player sent off.

L

linetty

Well, for me it didn't look that clear at first as well. Was bit suprised when the ref took out his card till I didn't see the replay.

Glad he's fine.

Ursegor

World Champion
Athletic fans still boo Iniesta to date for a supposed dive 5 years back which was as clear a foul as it gets. Weird fans. Yesterday they applauded Xavi though so I give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans