9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistedu

Tired od people trying to find a single mistake just to be able to criticize Suarez. He missed a sitter, huh, Neymar missed a few tonight as well - so what. Important thing is to see what this 3 are bringing for the club. From this 3 amazing strikers most of the time someone will miss or not score but even without gol will be important for the team, that's what football is about, team play.

And please stop mentioning his price because it's not price what Luis wanted to have but Liverpool and Barca was the one who payd. So if the price is bothering you, write some critics in topic for direction of Barca.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Finally a world-class performance, finishing, passing, dribbling all at another level even from last week, wonderful game. Still room for improvement, but at the San Mames this was incredible

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Finally a world-class performance, finishing, passing, dribbling all at another level even from last week, wonderful game. Still room for improvement, but at the San Mames this was incredible

And long may it continue. Hope he goes on a scoring run now.

Kerrybai

No gif of goal? :(

MerryJointGreyhounddog.gif

This gif is awfully slow for some reason.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
After he missed the header I was fearing for the worst, but fortunately he bounced back and scored a great goal! He should build on it and keep improving...

sabby

Slowly but steadily he is getting his confidence back. Yesterday was a crucial one, after one missed chance, he showcased his trademark finish. I think we'll soon see him in beast mode.

Ritchie

For me he is easily worth the money paid.

He is the most unselfish, hard working CF in the world who knows he is third in the pecking order behind Messi and Neymar.

He's a winner as well. He'll do anything to win and will happily sacrifice himself for the team as long as they win. Compare that to Penaldo who only cares about his own stats and accolades.

Androutsos

IMO think of it as paying 80 million to turn this team into a versatile, lethal, attacking machine... because with Suarez, that's what has happened.

barcanuck

Man that header was epic. I was already celebrating. Thank god for his strike otherwise a barcaforum meltdown would of been live.

BerkeleyBernie

For me he is easily worth the money paid.

He is the most unselfish, hard working CF in the world who knows he is third in the pecking order behind Messi and Neymar.

I wouldn't call it "third in the pecking order." They each have different roles. Neymar is the one to get free and knock balls in. Messi is the one to create. Suarez is the one to make it possible for the other two. They are each "first" at their roles. Suraez and Messi are simply better creators than Neymar at this point, and Messi and Neymar are better finishers (though I think Suarez will knock in plenty soon enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans