9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

For his price tag, at least sometimes, in the games like this, he should show moments of brilliance and save us with his killer instincts.
I mean, for him to score, we have to create dozens of chances.

Autumn

So disappointing. Unfortunately he doesn't have Neymar's excuse of bring 23.

The amount of chances those two waste combined must be greater than most teams totals. Nearly every attack breaks down due to their mistakes. Thank god we have a defense and midfield that give them a near unlimited supply most games.

JamDav1982

So disappointing. Unfortunately he doesn't have Neymar's excuse of bring 23.

The amount of chances those two waste combined must be greater than most teams totals. Nearly every attack breaks down due to their mistakes. Thank god we have a defense and midfield that give them a near unlimited supply most games.

The attack this season has been by far the strongest part of the team. The midfield create next to nothing for them.

Neymar and Suarez dont miss unlimited chances between. Neymar has one of the best chance conversion rates in europe.

Nor do they break down every move as Suarez up there creating loads of chances.

The midfield provides fuck all for them compared to what they create themselves.

Kerrybai

People will give me shit but imo he's still a flop, I love the guy, his movement/attitude are second to none but until he starts banging them i he's a flop in my books.

André

Imagine blaming Suarez again, when he really tried, but he recieved shit (i mean help) and was surrounded by 5 players.

dakt

People will give me shit but imo he's still a flop, I love the guy, his movement/attitude are second to none but until he starts banging them i he's a flop in my books.

Yeah, I'm also kind of losing patience with him. If he stays like this till the end of the season, then there's no denying he is flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans