9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This guy is so freaking bad atm,he's like our Bale . Well tbh Bale had an amazing first season so he's worse..

JamDav1982

This guy is so freaking bad atm,he's like our Bale . Well tbh Bale had an amazing first season so he's worse..

Totally disagree.

Do you wish the club had never signed him?

Without 'I expect more' or 'I thinke he will get better'.

Simple yes or no needed.

As there are a lot of people having a go at him now but seem to try and cover themselves if he gets 'better'.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Totally disagree.

Do you wish the club had never signed him?

Without 'I expect more' or 'I thinke he will get better'.

Simple yes or no needed.

As there are a lot of people having a go at him now but seem to try and cover themselves if he gets 'better'.

You've been played by a Madridista.

SeloBarca

Suarez is one of our better players. Problem is our attacking 3 needs a better midfield to support them. Cant do everything on their own.

I really don't like constantly thinking about the price we pay for players. It's not like barça is going to run out of money soon, we should just get the players we want then move on with it. With that in mind, I'm satisfied with Suarez

Kerrybai

He is he best CF in the world and has helped get the best out of Messi and Neymar.

For me he is worth the 80m paid.

Not even close for me, his goal return is just far too low right now. He needs to provide if we are too wrestle this title away from Madrid.

BBZ8800

In one way, he is awesome since he is responsible for our attacking trio playing well.
He is doing a lot of hard work which can't be described in numbers like assists or Goals.

But on the other hand, we all probably expected lots of goals from him.
I thought that he will bang 30 goals in La Liga with Messi's and Neymar's assists.

I wouldn't want another Cf for our team, but he needs to improve (I know, it is his first Season).

For now, he is a forward who's work helps to Messi and Ney and because of him, Messi and Ney play and score more Goals.
But for 80 Millions, I expect him to both:
1. work for Messi and Ney and allow more spaces for them
2. but also to score much more Goals

For now, he is exactly as this user said:
He's not a flop, at the same time he's not an 80 million euro player either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans