9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Daily Mail with hilarious article, Manchester City preparing bid of 100mil £ for Suarez.
They say as well that Luis have never settled in Barcelona.

What a joke from Daily Mail.

cropped-dailyfail1.jpg

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Suarez had always been like this though, he never took a substitute well, more like an insult.
He hates it no matter what the reason is, in the ens at Ajax and Liverpool they stopped subbing him. Messi is the exact same, Neymar as well but not as bad as the other two.
Pedro is extremely professional in this regard.

Pedro knows he is a substitute player. Messi, Neymar and Suarez are not and they shouldn't be subbed if it isn't necessary imo.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Daily Mail with hilarious article, Manchester City preparing bid of 100mil £ for Suarez.
They say as well that Luis have never settled in Barcelona.

What a joke from Daily Mail.

I've seen some English papers say that he's going to Arsenal :facepalm:

xXKonan

It's funny Reading some of those Rumors During the January Transfer Window from the English Papers.
-Ter Stegen to Liverpool?
-Suarez to Arsenal?
-Rakitic Unhappy at Barca wants to go to Manchester united?
-Messi planning Chelsea Move!
It will only get more Comical in the summer!

LordLichtenstein

I doubt it will happen, why would lucho sub him on the weekend if he planned on resting him today?
I don't know, maybe Lucho is being Lucho again?

Suárez should be rested today, there is no need to risk him getting another yellow. Lucho needs to put the team before the player.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Or tell Luis he should learn to stfu when the ref makes decisions he does not like. If we score in the 1st half, it would be ok to sub Pedro on for him.

FC B

But he is usually right about refs. They are plain shit almost every single match and it is hard to play against them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans