9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matheusemp

He has been fighting since he was 14 to move to the city of Barcelona, and is only just getting started.

At least even the doubters are seeing the light now.
Let him get 3-4 bad games and barcaforum will ask for his head, just like neymar, who everyone was calling ballon contender, now he is a bad form Pedro :lol:

Alen

His new boots apparently. I like it.

adidas-tatto-pack-img3.jpg

adidas-tatto-pack-img1.jpg

L

linetty

Of course not everyone has to like it because it's something unusual but I love this kind of designs, especially the roses, I think it's great.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I don't know what it is about them. Might be the more cluttered look they have. Much prefer simplistic designs. Messi had some a while ago that were in the Barca colours which were awesome.

JamDav1982

Suarez become better than Eto'o in a couple of seasons? I highly doubt that.

Good to see Luis grab another goal. Moves ahead of Pedro as our overall third highest scorer with 5 la liga goals, 4 in the UCL, and 2 in the copa.

Depends what you are looking for, as a player he is already better than Etoo for me.

He is as good a goalscorer as Etoo is more unselfish in terms of movement and passing.

FiReFTW

I like the shoes but he should wear them for a while, I don't get why soccer players keep changing shoes every 2 weeks ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans