9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Neymar would've tried to round the keeper Messi would have chipped him. Suarez just straight up blasted it with the outside of his foot :lol: Great time to be a Barca fan.

Rudey

First goal was amazing and the second was even better... I didn't expect him to shoot from there but the power did him well, 113km/h.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Ok, Suarez is on form, at least 2 trophies are incoming :hooray:

I hope so. Just trying to stay calm at how amazing we're playing with this guy in our ranks. I promised myself at the start of the season that I wouldn't expect anything and that any trophy would be a bonus but its becoming harder to think like that by the week :hooray:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope so. Just trying to stay calm at how amazing we're playing with this guy in our ranks. I promised myself at the start of the season that I wouldn't expect anything and that any trophy would be a bonus but its becoming harder to think like that by the week :hooray:

It's getting hard for everyone :lol:

Kohe321

That short clip could be taken wildly out of context though. We don't get to see the reaction afterwards, or what led up to it - they could have been joking around like that for a while for example. They always mess around like this during the short training videos posted on youtube.

If there is anything to it, I'm sure they'll straighten it out in no time anyway.

Last edited:
L

linetty

They're no kiddos, it's a pro madrid tabloid looking for sensation again. They should be focused on their fav. club's shitty form instead.

JamDav1982

It says on another site that it was from a bad Neymar pass during rondo.

Looks like Neymar sulks a bit and tries to come out Rondo and Suarez puts the youngling in his place.

In a way the video shows their good relationship as Suarez feels comfortable to have that influence over Neymar and Neymar doesnt react.

You wouldnt see that incident pass off like that between two players that had any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans