9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Great game from him, I just wish he'd passed the ball to Pedro instead of rounding the gk in the first half

Kerrybai

Great game, his movement is amazing, just a shame he fucked up 2 clear goals ( rounding the keeper and too much on the pass to Messi ).

He's so damn good... and I'm getting really excited about how well he and Messi are linking up.

L

linetty

His cold blooded finishes are a joy. 5th minute into the game, put through, doesn't think twice and fools the keeper with such a clean, unexpected finish. He's a perfect striker, with a killer instinct that allows him to make the best decision in a split second. Doesn't panic, just reconsiders his options and makes the best decision very, very quickly. I think the money we paid for him, every penny is well worth it.

dakt

I think he might be our key player in clasico. At least goals wise...like Villa was with 2 goals so we might see 5:0 again :D

Barcilliant

He is a great player but is a long way behind Eto.Eto was a legend and fantastic clutch player. Henry and Suarez may be overall better players but Etos ability to score on the big stage made him a club legend. With a bit of luck and hard work Suarez will be mentioned in the same breath.

Richard.H

We are hitting good form right before clasico which is a very positive sign for all cules. Suarez can be the most important player against rm since they love putting 2-3 defenders on messi. I just hope neymar gets his shit together and stops the favela finishing so all 3 can be deadly.

klc123

He is a great player but is a long way behind Eto.Eto was a legend and fantastic clutch player. Henry and Suarez may be overall better players but Etos ability to score on the big stage made him a club legend. With a bit of luck and hard work Suarez will be mentioned in the same breath.

I think that's a bit unfair, suarez's ability to link up with other players and create chances far exceeds what Eto was ever capable of.

He has really come into form at the perfect time, him playing as the CF has re-revolutionised Messi as it allows him to drop deeper whilst still giving us a direct threat running in behind the oppositions defence, something I feel we have lacked for the last few seasons.

L

linetty

This guy sucks, he can't assist anyone only scores goals now. :lucho2:
Blame Messi!

OilyNiceBoutu.gif

FC B

This gif really shows why I love Suarez. That little jump of disappointment at the end when it becomes clear it wasn't going in. Just pure hunger to win.

I love his intense emotions when the team scores or misses a chance. This shows how much of a thirst he has for winning collectively and that makes me very happy about having him here.

Henry_IB

Banned
I love his intense emotions when the team scores or misses a chance. This shows how much of a thirst he has for winning collectively and that makes me very happy about having him here.

Exactly. Not saying our players aren't motivated but Suarez is on another level and it makes me happy to see that kind of hunger.

Kuchi

That first goal, hit it perfectly with great speed, wow, i doubt Messi or Neymar would have chosen such a direct and effective way to finish that...

Keep it up, Beastie Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans