9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Yeah that first touch is the true genius behind it, there would be no goal had it not been that perfect. It pushed the ball away from the coming defender, but also lined it perfectly up for shooting in his stride, meaning he didn't have to do another touch or alter his natural stride to make the shot.

A true strikers goal done to perfection.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Found this off another forum

OkiaS8E.gif

Madrid fans weren't so happy with Casillas Yesterday.

:lol:

I

instinct

Suarez: "Lost a couple of stupid balls at the end yesterday, almost made me feel like having played a bad game. Was due to fatigue." [rac1]

anguy

Yeah that first touch is the true genius behind it, there would be no goal had it not been that perfect. It pushed the ball away from the coming defender, but also lined it perfectly up for shooting in his stride, meaning he didn't have to do another touch or alter his natural stride to make the shot.

A true strikers goal done to perfection.

The irony is that his first touch has been quite poor for us this season. Madrid must be mad.

xXKonan

was this made by a rm fan ?

Casillas made a great save against Alba , don't know why he gets criticised
Yeah From a Spanish Madrid forum like Kerry Bai said. I don't get why Casillas is getting so much Crap from RM fans. If anything both Goals are all on Ramos, dude Failed to Mark Mathieu Properly for the First goal and Played Suarez Onside for the Second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans