9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

Forget? Some thought it might be the best pass of his entire Barca career. lol
Doesnt surpass his two similar passes to messi. One vs psg and the same kind of pass in another la liga game i dont remember

serghei

He needs to improve his passing. Other than that, he is starting to deliver the good on a constant basis, and when it counts most too. He could be the kind of striker to bail us out of shit when things don't work well. If we had him against Inter and Chelsea we would have 2 more CLs in our cabinet.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Doesnt surpass his two similar passes to messi. One vs psg and the same kind of pass in another la liga game i dont remember

vs Basel in CL in 08/09 in away shirt, if you talked about that pass.

about Suarez: I REALLY recommend everybody to read his autobiography named "Crossing the line". A very interesting read and helps to understand how Suarez became a man he is now.

Last edited:

Alarcón

vs Basel in CL in 08/09 in away shirt, if you talked about that pass.

about Suarez: I REALLY recommend everybody to read his autobiography named "Crossing the line". A very interesting read and helps to understand how Suarez became a man he is now.

thanks I'll give it a try. Just keep in mind that you are responsible that I lost 10 euros from my personal wealth

barcanuck

One of the few who gets a rest

Actually this international break is quite nice.

Mathieu, Suarez, Dani Alves all get to stay home and rest. Not to mention the retired Xavi.

Messi flying to USA to play Ecuador and El Salvador will be the key the most miles racked up. He will take it easy surely but will be jet lagged.

Neymar playing two friendlies in Europe (Paris and London).

Rakitic only playing one Euro qualifying game in Croatia.

Bravo playing two friendlies in Europe (Switzerland and London).

Main Spanish contingent (Pique, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro) will all start the qualifier vs Ukraine to be played in Sevilla.

Then the friendly vs Holland which I belive will be played in Amsterdam will feature Bartra and hopefully will sparingly use the main guys.

red dragon2

People hoping Luis will suddenly become a better passer will be disappointed, he is creative but is sloppy and erratic when passing. His best asset is his movement, he can occupy 2-3 defenders at a time, leaving space for Messi.
At liverpool he was the marksman, creative maestro, and runner at once, here he needs to spearhead moves more. He's a superb player and will be our best striker since Eto'o.

barcanuck

People hoping Luis will suddenly become a better passer will be disappointed, he is creative but is sloppy and erratic when passing. His best asset is his movement, he can occupy 2-3 defenders at a time, leaving space for Messi.
At liverpool he was the marksman, creative maestro, and runner at once, here he needs to spearhead moves more. He's a superb player and will be our best striker since Eto'o.

He already proved to be our 2nd best passer though. Hence the assist stats.

F

Flavia

He already proved to be our 2nd best passer though. Hence the assist stats.

He's not our 2nd best passer. He kills a lot of counters because of his poor passing. Suarez actually has the worst % in passes: 76.1% in la liga, and 74.6% in the cl.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He's not our 2nd best passer. He kills a lot of counters because of his poor passing. Suarez actually has the worst % in passes: 76.1% in la liga, and 74.6% in the cl.

Thanx for the stat, I think it's obvious to everyone that he's a bit sloppy with passes, the playing style is different between BPL and La Liga, thankfully he makes up for it big time with his assists and goals :)

Paganinisrvnge

He can pull off some good passes but he's not near Iniesta or Rakitic at passing, let alone Messi. He gets assists because he creates space with his movement, tenacity, and goal threat then has the intelligence to set teammates up. I'm very excited to see what magic we'll see from MSN against Psg.

klc123

I don't think it's fair to judge Suarez's passing ability by comparing pass completion percentages. He is our CF, receives the ball in less space, and generally will be attempting much more decisive passes the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans