9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

What did i tell you haters on saturday??? i told you Suarez is a born match winner! when it matters the most he is clutch like jordan!! Suarez is a football genius! he will not always score in smaller games but when it counts he steps up big! when will haters understand that we have the best striker on planet!? i told u saturday haters he will show up for PSG! enough said Suarez the king

Jombi

Why do people create this myth that Suarez is rubbish against smaller teams? He just scored two goals against Almeria a couple of weeks ago. And a brace against Rayo as well a month ago. Both performances were God-like.

Last edited:

Serbian

Suarez was liverpool. 31 goals scored (0 penalties)15 assists created more chances than any player by a wide mile in PL made every liverpool player twice better. Had they kept him they would win PL but now they are screwed. $150 for Suarez is not even enough because no amount can you replace a player like him even if u buy 8 other good players. Messi Suarez Ronaldo a rare breed to have

Serbian

Why do people create this myth that Suarez is rubbish against smaller teams? He just scored two goals against Almeria a couple of weeks ago. And a brace against Rayo as well a month ago. Both performances were God-like.

Because there will be haters....Suarez is godlike for most part just like any player he may have off day, but when it counts in big matches he is Mr. lethal! dracula strikes!!!

F

forcabarca

Exactly.. He just scored two against PSG too... :mou:

gatsu

Suarez is really an enigma for me, how can a player miss consistently very simple actions like a ball control or basic one-two, and be capable of scoring such work of art technically speaking.

I can't understand.

JamDav1982

Suarez is really an enigma for me, how can a player miss consistently very simple actions like a ball control or basic one-two, and be capable of scoring such work of art technically speaking.

I can't understand.

Seems like he always plays thinking two moves ahead.

When it comes off he looks like a genius and he is one step ahead of the defenders. Other times it feels like he is thinking ahead and forgets to do the simple part first.

Was exactly the same at Liverpool, from poor to genius from one moment to the next but always works like and animal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
France_Soccer_Champions_League-044ee_20150415223911-kjxC--911x683@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Vines of Suarez goals vs. PSG

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ezaXXdI0iLZ[/vine]

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ezadbULUgAp[/vine]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans