9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Right before the game started, I was thinking how I had expected more from him this season, and how I had thought he would bring spectacular attacks to Barca, but hadn't so far.

Boy, did he prove me wrong tonight. :lol:

And I'll just say this - if that was Alexis playing instead of Suarez tonight, it likely would have ended 1-1.

I admit I was against buying him, but I see now that a striker of his caliber was needed exactly for games like tonight.

mark1nhu

Seems like he always plays thinking two moves ahead.

When it comes off he looks like a genius and he is one step ahead of the defenders. Other times it feels like he is thinking ahead and forgets to do the simple part first.

Was exactly the same at Liverpool, from poor to genius from one moment to the next but always works like and animal.

Makes sense.

StarLord

Has already far surpassed whatever Alexis has ever done for Barca. Is already justifying his transfer fee. Score crucial away CL goals against mega-rich oil clubs. End of story. He can now piss away 10 chances against Getafe for all I care.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Alexis would have fallen on his arse and then looked at the referee with those puppy dog eyes. He is at arsenal where he belongs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez:

“They are very strong in their own stadium but we were able to take control of the game,” he said. “I don’t think we should overlook the tactical work that we did. We also ran a lot and physically worked hard, and you noticed it.”

“We were conscious that we had to win the game to stay on the right path in the Champions League.”

Devils

The dude is a straight up predator on the pitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if David Luiz is planning early retirement after that.

jj_101

So today if you say he passes poorly, it's trolling. Funny, because it sounded like trolling to me after the last game, but it wasn't.

jj_101

279BD55500000578-3040576-image-m-83_1429130498975.jpg

footyfan

Calma, calma
So today if you say he passes poorly, it's trolling. Funny, because it sounded like trolling to me after the last game, but it wasn't.

It's trolling if you bring it up for no reason. Fact is, Suarez sticks out like a sore thumb in this Barca side when it comes to passing the ball. Today, he did not fuck his passes up and there are other things to talk about instead. Today's game does not change the fact that he's not a Barca level passer. It's something he can (will?) improve.

StarLord

Suarez:

“They are very strong in their own stadium but we were able to take control of the game,” he said. “I don’t think we should overlook the tactical work that we did. We also ran a lot and physically worked hard, and you noticed it.”

“We were conscious that we had to win the game to stay on the right path in the Champions League.”

Good and level-headed comments from Suarez there.

Alexis would have fallen on his arse and then looked at the referee with those puppy dog eyes. He is at arsenal where he belongs.

100% valid statement. :cheers:

jj_101

It's trolling if you bring it up for no reason. Fact is, Suarez sticks out like a sore thumb in this Barca side when it comes to passing the ball. Today, he did not fuck his passes up and there are other things to talk about instead. Today's game does not change the fact that he's not a Barca level passer. It's something he can (will?) improve.

Watch the video, then tell me he can't pass...

https://youtu.be/8QmeiOc0vsM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans