Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Nigel-de-Jong-1.jpg

He won't be playing.

And neither will De Jong

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think it’s a little funny. I guess it’s because of the euphoria people have with Uruguay and with me because I’m doing things right.
---Luis Suarez on being compared to Messi

This guy is good, really good.

S

Silva Lining

He's been charged with racism by The FA...

I thought Blatter said there was no racism in football? What a muppet. (Beaten to the post by a rag, oh the shame.)

E

estranged

it doesn't matter if he calls someone a n***er on the pitch since he's a wonderful human being off it.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
He's been charged with racism by The FA...

I thought Blatter said there was no racism in football? What a muppet. (Beaten to the post by a rag, oh the shame.)

Should be used to that after all these years surely.

Delighted that this has happend and he's been charged. Racism has no place anywhere especially not in football

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This is not surprising. Justice must be seen to be done. This means that there will be a hearing. It was never likely that they would dismiss Evra's claims out of hand...

He has been charged rather than convicted. Given the "political" nature of the whole affair, this is the FA's safest option.

Where's the evidence? Will anyone actually ever get to see it?

I still say Evra made it up - clearly there is no evidence of Suarez saying this word 10 times...

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Okay evra made it up that\s why Suuarez is been charged :lol: :lol:

Why is it they call scousers delusional again? Ahh here's a perfect example of it

S

Silva Lining

Where's the evidence? Will anyone actually ever get to see it?

I still say Evra made it up - clearly there is no evidence of Suarez saying this word 10 times...

Yeah they charged him with no evidence...

mega+fp+9gag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans