9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raedkuwait

so he is 1 yellow card away from being suspended for one match?!
so u think he shouldn't play in our next match home?! cause we surely
need him against atletico madrid

Tiny Kim

so he is 1 yellow card away from being suspended for one match?!
so u think he shouldn't play in our next match home?! cause we surely
need him against atletico madrid

To be fair, he's also one bad temper away from being banned for who-knows-how-long. So 1 match ban may not be that devastating considering Messi, Neymar, Pedro will still probably be good enough to put away Atletico with the form this team is currently in. There's no guarantee he will not get a yellow(or even red) in the next game or other games afterwards anyway, just like there's no guarantee he won't lose his head again during the Atletico match and get sent off. His form is red hot currently, I say strike while the iron is hot. Don't try to fix what is not broken.

Heavy

NISM

25p66ug.jpg
LOLOLLO}L kkkkk

Just now I noticed Iniesta.

:lol:

I

instinct

Pepe Reina admitted that Suarez worries them because of his dedication and movement (although they can't forget our other players)

Deep down I believe that his contribution to our team has not been appreciated enough yet.
He takes our team to a whole new level.

ATLBarcaFan

Pepe Reina admitted that Suarez worries them because of his dedication and movement (although they can't forget our other players)

Deep down I believe that his contribution to our team has not been appreciated enough yet.
He takes our team to a whole new level.

This, even when he isn't scoring he requires so much attention of opposition defenders that he frees up space for others.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The next-best player we've had since Messi took the reins of this team in 2007 - his impact is Ballon D'Or worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans