9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

People shouldn't be surprised how good suarez is. There is a reason Liverpool fans called him the most naturally gifted player the club has ever had.
i said it from get go when barca bought him, not only did they get best striker on planet but also a creative genius! i rank him higher than penaldo! Suarez is complete pkg and if there is one player who can match messi genius, its Suarez, that guy is outta this world and this trio will only get stronger and better they will dominate for many many years

Kohe321

His workrate and pressing alone is worth two forwards, and man do I love his passion and his drive to get goals. It's impossible not to like him! :)

S

Samusbresolino

I must admit that in the beginning of the season I thought it would've been better to keep Alexis instead of paying that much for Suarez. I am now, humbled. He is on fire at the right time, amazing performance.

dakt

11ddc80a462f07b608d1e290461c8837c2c79019d280b3b73443c15959c8e3c6.jpg

Alarcón

No one talking about his transfer fee anymore, and rightfully so, he is worth every penny and one of the very best players nowadays, we are very lucky to have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans