9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh, and btw, I don't think anyone mentionned it, but how amazing is it that this guy is OK with not taking a pk when he's on a hat-trick ?

Our trio is amazing :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I should've specified in terms of goalscoring...I can't recall a more devastating forward other than Leo since I became a fan of the club...Rivaldo & Samu were special no doubt but Luis could leave an even greater legacy at the club - he's that good, IMHO

Anyone know what he's like at freekicks?

Last edited:

chinofan

I should've specified in terms of goalscoring...I can't recall a more devastating forward other than Leo since I became a fan of the club...Rivaldo & Samu were special no doubt but Luis could leave an even greater legacy at the club - he's that good, IMHO

[youtube]NhttduMN8ys[/youtube]

RevoTeller

To me, regarding forwards at Barça in "recent" times, it is:

1) Messi and Ronaldo de Lima
2) A pack of absolute top players such as Romario, Rivaldo, Samuel Eto'o

Suarez could perfectly fit in the second group, because he truly has the potential to be that good.

Butaan4barca

To me, regarding forwards at Barça in "recent" times, it is:

1) Messi and Ronaldo de Lima
2) A pack of absolute top players such as Romario, Rivaldo, Samuel Eto'o

Suarez could perfectly fit in the second group, because he truly has the potential to be that good.

i think we can have another group added, and put messi alone in the first, and luis suarez can be in the second if he continues like this.

JamDav1982

Comes across so well in that video speaking to kid with cancer.

A bit strange voice to put on at first! But can see how genuine a person he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans