9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

He's making bad decisions today. Seems nervous.
wasnt his best game! but he fought hard. But look
all u need is 1 out of the 3 to score. look vs man city Suarez!!....vs psg Suarez and neymar! today messi and neymar! you cant stop them

Kinlejus

TRIO is just TERRIFIC.

Suarez - destroyed PSG in the Parc des Princes
Neymar - finished PSG at Camp Nou
Messi - Schooled BAYERN at Camp Nou

Cycle starts again with Suarez? :lucho:

Tiny Kim

Had an off night, plus a determined Neuer. But I feel an in-form Suarez is more dangerous when playing away than at home. I believe he's more focused and determined when the whole stadium is against him and giving him a hard time. It gives him a bigger motivation to shut them up. I'm willing to bet that he will bring his A-game at the Allianz Arena.

Galaxyman

I think he worked his ass off today. Pressing, moving back, dragging defenders, creating space for runners. He still made himself useful somehow & I don't see that often.

Stric

I feel bad for him, he will no doubt be very self-critical about not scoring. We still love you Luisito! You've been a beast!

Leo_Messi

Not his best game today but his work rate was insane as usual. He created danger too almost every time he received the ball. Sometimes you score and other times you miss. I hope that he has saved the best for a possible CL-final.

We can't complain much. For weeks he has been only second to Messi. That's how good and important he has been.

Kohe321

Yup, not his best game. Still, he started the counter brilliantly that lead to 3-0. I love the fact that we won decisively without all of our three forwards in top form, we can be even better than this.

barcanuck

He did his thing, on the 3rd goal his control, strength and turn is what got us the counter! Absorbed the foul well too.

EdmondDantes

Not his best game or half but he never stopped working. I was very pleased with the effort he put in for the third goal. The ref also did great by allowing play to continue.

I'm sure he'll score in the next game.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Was it LOLonso who hacked him down on the 3rd goal? Should've been a second yellow. Works out in Barca's favour tho, because now Pep will start him and Schwein again in the second leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans