9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Like many a La Liga fan, I was pretty removed from the Evra/Suarez controversy...My disdain for the player stems actually from the debacle that was Les Bleus under Domenech in South Africa

Kuchi

Geez, stop talking about this irrelevant has been, it will make Suarez angry:suarez:

Can't wait for more news regarding his injury, hope the medical team handles this well, as he is essential for the UCL & Cup.

Kuchi

There was no indication of an injury that bad, it was precautionary. The one game we truly need him is against Juventus.

Kohe321

From physiotherapy to training individually. Thats good right?

Yes, he wouldn't be training at all if there is any injury to speak of. He has an overburdening, which I think can be a precursor to a pulled muscle if you don't slow down and take it easy, but since they are managing it perfectly like this he's fine. The only question is whether or not he will be fit enough to play against Atletico on Sunday or not. Even if he's not feeling pain anymore, I don't think he should play more than 45 minutes at most, if at all. I trust the physical and medical staff will do the right thing though, they seem to be really good as they haven't put a step wrong all season.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Why are certain British media bullshitting as usual when it comes to Spanish football?

Why are some of them reporting that he is out for the season?

As if a Spanish-Italian final was not bad enough for them, lol.

Darko

All media's the same, of course "Suarez out for the season" is going to get more views than "Suarez trains separately from the rest of the group"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans