9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evra's about to lose another UCL Final to Barca, this time with Suarez leading the line :lol:

You just can't script it any better (or worse, depending on which side you're on)

Heavy

I considered Luisito guilty when he admitted to use the word "negro", but I didn't know about the common use of the word in Spanish (I am Brazilian, we talk Portuguese and we never use the "negro" word to an actual black person).
I'm from brazil and calling someone black in the south usually is negative, while negro was completely okay until recently (couple of years ago, thanks to lula not researching what's insulting in USA before talking to their president...), now I only see it used between lovers or friends.

Heavy

Evra was asked about it and said there's no bad blood, he'll shake his hand just like any other player.

But there's no way to avoid it, this is Evra/Chiellini/Suarez threesome is the only storyline the media can use for final build up, so expect to read all about it.
Suarez should hug Chiellini after shaking his hand, just to see the reaction. :lol:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I'm afraid for suarez.
I'm afraid that chiellini/evra will provoke him hoping he will flip out and get sent off.

If I was luis enrique I'd put ear plugs to suarez's ears before the game.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
El pistolero has learned from his mistakes. He can't be provoked - not while Lucho is in charge and Messi with Neymar backing him up. No way.

Besides... drinking all that matè is bound to keep him calm.

likeafire

Ugh I hate Evra! It was him who didn't shake suarezs hand in the first place.

Also Suarez and Evra have played against each other before after the incident and Evra won. And when Evra won he purposely celebrated in front of Suarez. It's time for revenge!

MessiNeymar

Official: Suarez has a thigh muscle overburdening and is working individually today, not yet clear if he'll be available for Sunday's game

Not sure what a "muscle overburdening" is but it seems like its some sort of fatigue? even than if he is injured or somewhat injured he will still play the UCL final, you saw what he did in the WC vs England with only one leg after a more serious injury

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Official: Suarez has a thigh muscle overburdening and is working individually today, not yet clear if he'll be available for Sunday's game

Not sure what a "muscle overburdening" is but it seems like its some sort of fatigue? even than if he is injured or somewhat injured he will still play the UCL final, you saw what he did in the WC vs England with only one leg after a more serious injury

Damn. We shouldn't risk him in that case. Let's hope Pedro is up for the task.

MessiNeymar

Damn. We shouldn't risk him in that case. Let's hope Pedro is up for the task.

We should be able to beat Atleti with Neymar Messi Pedro, they are not the same force as last year and have not been in there best form recently.. Rest Suarez and even let him play a little vs Depor.. Keep him healthy for CDR and CL final :champions:

Ghosting

Should rest him need him for copa del rey and cl more. If we can't beat deportivo without suarez starting that's pretty embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans