9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

[MENTION=16374]Kohe321[/MENTION]

Judging by those pics, then Suarez must be just fine and all this is just a precaution or even a lame excuse. Unless, he had some kind of minor relapse in training. Maybe we are sandbagging before the CL final. :lucho:

N

Nicosur de la Braila

I would rest him today for copa del rey and ucl finals, la liga battle is over and we'll need him 100% for the last 2 matches (bilbao and juve)

N

Nicosur de la Braila

You might be right.

But I remember Diego Costa last season, forced too much and played like 3~4 matches injured and in the 2 last hard matches he got subbed off with 15 mins against Barcelona (La Liga's last match) and with 8 minutes against Real Madrid (UCL final), both due the same injury, Hopefully it won't happen to Suarez. :D

Sunny Mir

Good to hear that him not being in the squad was a precaution.
CFuH8KcUUAETUmm.jpg

Galaxyman

Just found that this is only Suarez's 3rd league title.
#1. Uruguay with Nacional (2005/06)
#2. Netherlands with Ajax (2010/11)
#3. Spain with Barcelona (2014/15) :cheers: :cheers:

33w5ks3.jpg

kf4igz.jpg

lun8l.png

Heavy

This "thigh muscle overburdening" thing has been going on for quite a while? Is it just an excuse to keep him in cotton, or should we start worrying?
He can play any time with those and won't really affect performance but there is a higher risk of injury.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I remember back when messi had some discomforts, from nothing he ended up being injured or unfit for a whole year.
I hope it's not the same with luis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans