9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monamou

He was fine for the Depor game already I believe but giving him rest was the logical thing to do. We need him fresh.

F

Flavia

According to MD, he still has some discomfort, and the recovery progress has been slow.

If he's not 100%, I think it'd be better to save him for the CL final.

Stric

I would save him for the CL, as well. If we can't beat Bilbao with our best 10 + 1 sub, we don't really deserve to win. :lol:

StarLord

He should not play at all. Pedro can play in the CdR final as he also deserves a big game this season. Luis Suarez should save everything for Juventus, no need to risk him at all.

dakt

I would also love to see Pedro, but would not hurt for Suarez to taste the action before CL final, so...

mazp

He needs game time. I don't want him going into the CL final cold..But, if he misses the copa final, then I doubt he'll make it for the CL final, both games are a week apart. Still hoping this is just mind games.

blaugrana1987

He was training today even though it was holiday. We will see if he is training with group tomorrow. If yes, then its safe to say he will be cleared to play. If not, then hopefully he is fit for CL final.

Catalan Fan

If he's a doubt, leave him out of the CDR squad.Hopefully he'll be ok for CL, but am not convinced he will be atm.

I don't think it's a smokescreen, I think it's touch and go.

jamrock

How come? Not only is Juventus a superior team and harder to score against, but also winning the CL is a greater achievement. I'd rather lose the Copa than the CL. :) The only thing that could be an issue if we lose the Copa is the team's morale going down.

Because as strong a defense has juve has, madrid created more than enough chances to win the game rather easily, don't think Juve has come up against many teams that interchange as well as we do, we will be pulling their defensive all over the place.

Bilboa on the other hand, knows us and will give us a good old fight, like they always do.

xXKonan

Suarez, who has thigh muscle discomfort, will be available for the two upcoming finals. He felt good during workout on Tuesday. [rac1]

StarLord

Sport is still claiming that he is doubtful for the final of the Cup.

The final decision will be made on Thursday. For me it's not even an issue, he must sit out the Copa del Rey final and concentrate his efforts in being fully prepared for the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans