9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

I had a feeling he would score today.
i knew it!! i knew he would score! i even betted $ that he would score! i loved it that he took shots and chances being more agressive!! Next season he will score much much more! best striker on planet! if its wasnt for buffon and little luck in first half he could have scored hatrick!

F

Flavia

And to think I didn't want him to be signed... So good to be wrong :D

Thank you, Luiseato!

Antimadridista1

Amazing Luisito !
During a moment I thought that he injured his knee and I was really scared but finally he's okay and that's the most important.
Made me yell like never before on his goal.

Gracias Luisito Suarez

Grande Luis! I was so happy for him when he exploded after scoring Barca's second goal. You can just see the release of emotional burden in that sequence of events from the goal to his run to the stands. He finally gets a team deserving of his immense talent, and we all saw what happened. One year and already a legend! :worthy:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He was the final piece to making us the scariest attacking side in the world. He made Liverpool look great, but with us an already incredible side he has made us nearly unbeatable. It's almost cheating.

Paganinisrvnge

I'll admit I thought he was overrated because of EPL bias and his constant scoring against Norwich. Then I disliked him for the Chiellini bite(he deserved the ban). He's shown his true talent against all top teams.

Today in a tense moment when Juventus were growing after making it 1-1 he popped up for the crucial goal and I screamed at the top of my lungs "LUISITO!!!!!!"

xXKonan

CG2emFSUgAAvhEN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans