9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

UCL is definitely his tournament, 2 vs. City away, 2 vs. PSG away, 2 assists vs. Bayern away... and Juve away is next:suarez:

I'll settle for a goal and an assist.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Seems like Suarez doesn't understand the tactics :lol:

13ygpba.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
the bite jokes are old, overused and annoying now

Definitely but that's the immature nature of a lot of fans today...On the other hand, Suarez has done some nutty things in the not so distant past and while immensely skilled/talented, the nutty nature remains somewhere beneath...Unfortunately, I think it's more of a question of when not if he does something nutty in the future

Galaxyman

Definitely but that's the immature nature of a lot of fans today...On the other hand, Suarez has done some nutty things in the not so distant past and while immensely skilled/talented, the nutty nature remains somewhere beneath...Unfortunately, I think it's more of a question of when not if he does something nutty in the future

It's the reaction that pisses me off really. 2 days ago, in the NHL Ice Hockey final, a player bit another player. Clear as day: White dude bites another white dude in sporting match, everyone laughs about it and nothing comes of it... But, a non-European bites a European, and everyone loses their minds.

Both unacceptable. But, like I said, it's the reaction/double standards that piss me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans