9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Towards the end of last season, my said to me if Barca were serious about winning everything, they'd go hard for Suarez. A bit easy to say, I know, but my god was he right.

ceefoo

I didn't want us to sign him either, due to number of reasons. No need to go into details. We all know about Luis' dark side.

But now that he's here, I'll support him (as long as he keeps his nose clean). As I have done since he made his debut against Madrid. I could see the contribution he brought to the team early on even though he wasn't scoring goals. He can hold the ball up, win aerial duels, look to run-in behind, constantly harass defenders, create space with his movement for his Striking partners, work tirelessly and selflessly for the team, and most importantly; score and assist goals. He adds a different dimension to our attack, and it shows when he gets subbed off and we look a completely different team.

HE was the reason Liverpool almost won the league in his final season there. Messi will rightly get most of the credit for our record breaking season, but without Suarez, Messi would not have been able to play the way he did. Suarez was a HUGE factor to us winning 'The Treble'.

I am certain, we would not have won 'The Treble" without him. :thankyou: Luisito!

FC B

i never doubted him. always knew he was an incredible talent..I even supported the idea of us buying him when everyone was against it after the chiellini bite..knew he would improve the team instantly with his hunger and desire to win..

So do I but never thought he'd fit in so well even since his first season considering his inactivity time and all. So glad Barca made his transfer, worths every penny and I'm sure his second and third seasons will be even better in Barca shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans