9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPepper

With Messi gone, we can't afford Suarez playing on the shoulder of the last defender. He needs to be more involved in build-up play.

Alarcón

This. I love the guy , but his complaining towards his teammates and the refree is getting really annoying.

I really don't care about arguing with referees, I understand players (especially hotheads like Suárez) have to vent off some frustration at times, but if you argue with team mates it will create tension in the squad, very bad

JamDav1982

He probably held up ten fingers to show how many shit players he though Barca had today.

Big fan of his but his moaning at team mates was too much at times.

Obiaseti

I just can't understand this guy and maybe that's what makes him so special. Terrible first touches and dribbling all around and just when you're about to give up he does that.

barcanuck

I just can't understand this guy and maybe that's what makes him so special. Terrible first touches and dribbling all around and just when you're about to give up he does that.

That's what pure #9's do though. Try to hold up the ball with their backs against the goal and they lose it alot.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
With Messi gone, we can't afford Suarez playing on the shoulder of the last defender. He needs to be more involved in build-up play.

With his first touch and passing it's maybe better if he wrestles the last defender and just tries to get on the end of a decent pass and score. Build up is not his strong side imo.

Thats kind've just suarez as he's been at barca, doing mostly grunt work, pressing, holding back cbs. Then he just latches onto a ball and BOOM. Which is exactly what we paid for someone to score when messi can't/isnt playing.

dakt

Yeah, me too...I like his enormous effort, but beside that I'm very, very confused about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans