9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The Independent Regulatory Commission announced its decision on 20 December 2011, which is as follows:

Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1);
the insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra's colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2);

so its insulting words with a reference to his colour, so unless they have evidence that said word was 'offensive' then the club have a very strong case at an appeal.

Still what old whisky nose wants he gets with the FA.

Until there is full disclosure on this "evidence" then the FA can fuck off and so can man u.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I also expect Meta to have a massive wank at this news seeing as he is the protector of all things black/african and a manc lover.

Jenks

The Independent Regulatory Commission announced its decision on 20 December 2011, which is as follows:

Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1);
the insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra's colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2);

so its insulting words with a reference to his colour, so unless they have evidence that said word was 'offensive' then the club have a very strong case at an appeal.

Still what old whisky nose wants he gets with the FA.

Until there is full disclosure on this "evidence" then the FA can fuck off and so can man u.

"The Independent Regulatory Commission"

Jenks

Sickening that people are defending this little scum bag. It's a shame he wasn't banned from the EPL, and yes, if found guilty I'd say the same of Terry.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The FA are complete fucktards. There is just no way John Terry will get a similar ban/fine, just no way.

A full disclosure of the evidence is needed..

Luis Suarez
"I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts."

Where is the evidence Canto that Suarez said that word 10 times.......no other player heard it and neither did the ref. 10 times my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans