9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana-Rama

which Suarez denies and I fully believe him.

they haven't come to this decision lightly, there is clearly enough evidence that racist abuse from suarez to evra took place to warrant the ban, you were not present at the hearing and are not aware of what evidence led them to this decision, so to call evra a lyer or the fa cheating cunts is kneejerk and quite out of order, you shoudn't be defending a player found guilty of racism, you should accept that his behaviour warrants the ban and move on.............like united fans had to do when ferdinand was banned for a whole season for missing a drug test............

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yes in spanish

:lol:

yes that's what the liverpool statment says. Evra used racist Urugyan slurs. :lol:

get a hold of yourself man.

He's guilty! he did it!

contrary to what you said when this whole incident started, you don't think he should be punished if found guilty. quelle surprise surprise, especially so because it's your own player!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I bet he said something like "negrito", which is not at all a racist slur in South America, but those racist anti-Uruguayans in England don't care and want to punish Suarez for being from South America.

Though Suarez probably said it to be a dick.

Manuel Traquete

they haven't come to this decision lightly, there is clearly enough evidence that racist abuse from suarez to evra took place to warrant the ban, you were not present at the hearing and are not aware of what evidence led them to this decision, so to call evra a lyer or the fa cheating cunts is kneejerk and quite out of order, you shoudn't be defending a player found guilty of racism, you should accept that his behaviour warrants the ban and move on.............like united fans had to do when ferdinand was banned for a whole season for missing a drug test............

This is part of the problem. What exactly is the evidence? For the sake of transparency and credibility, this evidence should be fully disclosed.

But I guess transparency isn't exactly the strong suit of football's biggest organizations (FIFA, UEFA, the FAs).

Without disclosure of the evidence, it's obvious that some people will question the decision, even more so if Terry isn't heavily punished as well.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I bet he said something like "negrito", which is not at all a racist slur in South America, but those racist anti-Uruguayans in England don't care and want to punish Suarez for being from South America.

:lol: :lol:

he's not Evra's friend? why call him that multiple times during a match if it wasn't intended as a wind up taunt based on the color of his skin?

wake up.

how are the FA racist to Uruguayans? is there a very long case history of this?

M

mitkoa7x

Suarez is obviously racist, he denied Ghana to become the 1st African team to reach the semis with his hand... now he abuses Evra... what a scumbag

ricknattery

depending on the context, even "negrito" can have a racist meaning. although(and i probably won't be able to explain why) it's not as bad as it seems to be in Europe or the states, perhaps it's because caucasian people are a minority in South America(if they use it is unnacceptable) so there is not much contrast in comparing skin color here. If somebody like Suarez does(considering his skin color and background) it's bad, but the repercusions are not nearly as big as if a caucasian does it

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Suarez is obviously racist, he denied Ghana to become the 1st African team to reach the semis with his hand... now he abuses Evra... what a scumbag
I'm completely sure that 'Ghana becoming the 1st African team to reach semis' was the very reason he did that

Xavi_78

The FA are complete fucktards. There is just no way John Terry will get a similar ban/fine, just no way.

A full disclosure of the evidence is needed..

Luis Suarez
"I'm upset by the acusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected and respect everybody. We are all the same. I go to the field with the maximum illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts."

Where is the evidence Canto that Suarez said that word 10 times.......no other player heard it and neither did the ref. 10 times my arse.

So it would be okay for you if he used it just once. There is no light and heavy racism, just racism

Xavi_78

Problem is they are not playing in South America, but in England and you have to follow the rules there

Banana-Rama

suarez has been in england long enough to know which words are offensive, its one of the first things you learn when you go to a new country especially for a football player, so that excuse doesn't wash.............

Dinho

This guy is probably a racist.

S

Silva Lining

Let me make my stance clear.

IF Suarez is found guilty then I support a long ban for him. So if that happens you have in writing what I think should happen, thus I cannot back out of it.

But he is innocent until proven guilty. He has been charged not convicted.

Looks like Ed should have no problem with it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans