9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez is becoming one of my favourite players. I know he's not the best person after all the incidents which has happened, but I love the way he plays football. Just amazing player to watch! The work rate is just out of this world.

kistedu

Suarez is becoming one of my favourite players. I know he's not the best person after all the incidents which has happened, but I love the way he plays football. Just amazing player to watch! The work rate is just out of this world.
You know he is not the best person??? You know hem personally???
I have met hem many times in Amsterdam, had to install many things in his home and I can tell you that he is very very nice person, family guy and someone with lots of humor.

Horatio

You're welcome
it is true, CL, Primera and copa del rey.

edit: actually cr has 2 copa del reys, ou, what a player

Plus he won the world cup for club football with Real.

Doesn't take away that it is still impressive that it will take Suarez 2 years to match or possibly surpass Ronaldo who will be playing for his sixth year.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Plus he won the world cup for club football with Real.

Doesn't take away that it is still impressive that it will take Suarez 2 years to match or possibly surpass Ronaldo who will be playing for his sixth year.

Ronaldo is playing his 7th year mate.

Suarez will surpass him very shortly, and way way way more convincingly.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Considering how much he spend and blew up the transfermarket Perez really hasnt got much to show for. For Ronaldo its similair and in a way it represents him very well actually. Great individual stats and trophies but not many team trophies, which is in line with his egomaniac ambitions.
If only they had not won that cl, it would all look so much better then.

jj_101

[video]https://t.co/1WZJ0ViY0C[/video]

Two years ago today. One of the best individual performances in a single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans