9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Not too long ago He walked of the Field with Tear's,dejected After giving his all ,brought his team to the cusp of first premier league title in The Pl era . Was ignored by Fifa for B d'or Awards and later banned from playing competitivefootball ..And Now one year later he has won 5 Trophy's in asingle year including the most prestigious UCL ...what an year for him which ended with Golden ball Award in Fifa Club world cupYou deserves it all :salute:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He has ended the curse of the 9… just when I thought he was not having a very good match..BAM 2 goles like a boss...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird game. Didn't even think he was that good today, surely not better than Messi and Neymar. Missed a sitter from that beautiful set-up by Messi and that finish on his first goal was extremely lucky watching the replay.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
24 goals in 24 games all competitions ... only 1 less than his entire tally for past season :suarez:

Insane.

RMU ReBorn

Gone through many comment's in social media . Damn those Epl fan boys are so nauseating . No matter how well he perform's those dicks are still whining about his past deeds . No wonder why he left england

Galaxyman

Gone through many comment's in social media . Damn those Epl fan boys are so nauseating . No matter how well he perform's those dicks are still whining about his past deeds . No wonder why he left england

The English haters will never forgive him. Especially after he knocked England out of the World Cup. I think Suarez supplanted Maradona as "the Devil" for them. :lol:

RMU ReBorn

The English haters will never forgive him. Especially after he knocked England out of the World Cup. I think Suarez supplanted Maradona as "the Devil" for them. :lol:
Ooops i completely forgot about that match . comming of from a injury Lusisto , knocked out that over rated Media glorified team :lol:

Add to that United fans will hate him like anything at the same time preaches about how cantona was a absolute legend

Galaxyman

Ooops i completely forgot about that match . comming of from a injury Lusisto , knocked out that over rated Media glorified team :lol:

Add to that United fans will hate him like anything at the same time preaches about how cantona was absolute legend

Yeah that's ironic isn't it.

The game vs. England, to me, is just 1 of the most epic matches in football history. Suarez frequently says (up until like 1-2 months ago) it's his all-time favourite win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans