9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Yeah that's ironic isn't it.

The game vs. England, to me, is just 1 of the most epic matches in football history. Suarez frequently says (up until like 1-2 months ago) it's his all-time favourite win.
definitely mate . Thats legendary stuff . Never ever thought that he would make it to the Wc ..One of those match's in which a single player makes so much of a difference.

one moment of madness destroyed everything . End of the year he would have been in the b d'or podium probably knocking out The Goat from Top 3 :mou:

raskolnikov

what piss me off the most that CR7 is ahead of Suarez in Balon d'Or podium. He was really robbed

Shit is a popularity contest after all, its goat messi, future king Neymar living up to his potential, and Ronaldo, messi's eternal rival with all his goals and records.
Suarez is a biting cheating with a good season.
Of course its not like that at all, but its how its perceived and thats why he is robbed.
No campaign for a guy with his rep from a small country with those two next to him.

Serbian

Yeah that's ironic isn't it.

The game vs. England, to me, is just 1 of the most epic matches in football history. Suarez frequently says (up until like 1-2 months ago) it's his all-time favourite win.
my favorite football moment ever!!! it was so Epic! it was simply justice!! and im not even from uruguay! Suarez is a legend! Top 3 greatest strikers of all time

barcanuck

Ney be like : I'm ova hee

barcelona-forward-luis-suarez-scores-a-goal-against-river-plate-the-picture-id502052782

The minotauro!
2F86AB9F00000578-3367728-image-a-101_1450613514889.jpg

F

Flavia

So, Pep wants him at Manchester City and bets on his brother to do the convincing job.

I wouldn't believe this rumor. Pep hasn't even said where he'll be next season, and those already started... Also Suarez just said the other day he wouldn't leave for any amount. and even more to england, where they treated him like crap.

Neymessi

It's okay, El Tridente will finish on the podium in 2016. Book it.

A lot of that will depend on the trophies we win next year.If we win just one trophy more than RM and cr7 does his usual crap of statpadding against small teams then i can see him reaching at the podium again.:(

Neymessi

Should Suarez have passed it to Neymar instead of making his 2nd goal?

Discuss.

Suarez has done this twice that I remember.this and against rm for 4th goal.Would have been easier had he passed to ney but I am sure he had his reasons and he scored anyway so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans