9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Pape Diop on the red card he received from yesterday

"[Suarez and I] both insulted each other. He said swear words to me, and me to him, and I get sent off. The referee told me he didn't hear us both, only me."

xXKonan

[tw]685134949402456064[/tw]

Barca Tomorrow will present evidence (Claims) to clear Suarez of any wrong doing yesterday.

Trickykid

I sincerely doubt it, suspending Suarez is equivalent to a declaration of war honestly

The Spanish footy federation haven't exactly been afraid of boning us hard in the past years, so I don't see how suspending Suarez would be beyond them - quite the contrary actually.

The way they conveniently ignored the whole Arda registration case makes a lengthy Suarez suspension seem like peanuts really.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am pretty confident Suarez didn't say anything racist. I mean....the referee was standing closer to him than Diop. If Diop caught racist slur than the ref should've as well.
Likewise, I don't think Suarez would risk to say anything with the ref so close to him.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
12509504_953284478084029_7548163319742116881_n.jpg

Galaxyman

Funny enough, this is one of the reasons I was thrilled to bring Suarez to Barça. He also fulfils the "enforcer" role (known in Ice-Hockey). When it was just Messi/Neymar, I felt that Barcelona was too "light". Barça could get mercilessly bullied and there would barely be any real leaders to take on the storm. Now, with Mascherano, Arda and Suarez, Barcelona have fighters in all 3 lines. No team in the world would dare bully Barça now. It's brilliant.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Funny enough, this is one of the reasons I was thrilled to bring Suarez to Barça. He also fulfils the "enforcer" role (known in Ice-Hockey). When it was just Messi/Neymar, I felt that Barcelona was too "light". Barça could get mercilessly bullied and there would barely be any real leaders to take on the storm. Now, with Mascherano, Arda and Suarez, Barcelona have fighters in all 3 lines. No team in the world would dare bully Barça now. It's brilliant.

The thing is that Suárez has a bulls-eye on his back and now he's already being judged for things he may have said... Meanwhile a motherfucking thug and scum like that Pau piece of shit slips through the cracks...

Truthist

Mascherano an enforcer, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans