9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Roll your eyes all you want, but let's think if the context, shall we? Prior to this, that dirt bag had shown ridiculously douchy behaviour, and and educated guess would be that he had also mocked Suarez for his misses. Sure, this action from Suarez seems petty and childish, but I won't berate either him, Nerman or Messi over their reactions towards this sad piece of shit. He deserved much more heat than he got...

Yannik

Lol that was acutally one of the most harmless things to be said on the pitch, I just found it to be typical for that game.
At that point he didnt even care to do that funky spanish mouth-covering thing.

Yannik

he's from Barcelona of course he's catalan, basically everyone in Espanyols team who came from the own youth is catalan, why does that matter tho?

karthik

The issue started when the Esp GK nudged Suarez and tried to hit him, when the former received the ball.

Fucking perico scum.

Nucky

I'm hearing Suarez could get a ban for trying to start a brawl after the game. He's been provocted entire game and now he should get the ban? What about Pau Lopez stamp on Messi's leg? Or thousands other dirty things Espanyol players have done during the game?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why do people say that Suarez is racist
Is it just because of that one incident with Evra

Because media and government in England have colonial guilt and are anal about anything remotely resembling racism as to not remind them of their past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans