9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

Should just pray that Catalonia get their independence and that we can join the Ligue 1. Fuck Spain.

Regardless of the realization of Catalonian independence, the board should just meet the French football federation to discuss the possibility of joining them. This would send a serious message to the Madrid that enough is enough. But what our board is doing is exactly nothing, not even complain Messi being stomped. Pathetic.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
We have opened pandora's box.
Do you know what other teams will do after seeing this retarded and unjust ban? They will try their best to provoke suarez and will report him at the spanish FA even for the most mild things.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I am not even mad at 2 match ban, he can get some rest, but not filing complaint against that Pau thug...:banghead:

This, about a billion times this!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!! Again they think that by not filing against Pau they can save Suarez, we always get fecked for trying to be the good guys!

F

Flavia

Suarez didn't say anything, though. It was Masche. This is really serious.

[tw]685474763523932160[/tw]

The ref lied on his report, as he didn't hear anything... he reported what others told him. This is a disgrace.

El Flaco

I can accept that Suarez has been suspended, even though I think it's hugely exaggerated. But the Spanish Federation's huge inconsistency and their brilliant ability to send out the wrong messages is nothing but a disaster.

1. How comes that Pau López is allowed to get away for his malicious stomp on Leo?

2. How comes that Diop has been given one-game suspension while Piqué was banned for four game games for saying the exact same thing?

3. And how comes that it's way worse to say "waste of space" to someone than calling someone's mother a whore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans