9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucky

This is a disgrace. I agree that he should reacted more mature but still he was provocated entire match. And then Lopez gets nothing for almost breaking Leo's leg and that twat Diop gets only 1 match? I hope Neymar and Messi **** Espanyol in the second match. Madrid whores..

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We are Barcelona, one of the biggest team in La Liga. Why the hell are we just bending to these assholes? We'll always get bullied if we always bend to them.

We are the biggest team in La Liga, and unfortunately a lot of people in Spanish Football and in Spain in general don't like that.

aaron101

We are the biggest team in La Liga, and unfortunately a lot of people in Spanish Football and in Spain in general don't like that.

It's a given that everyone is against us, but Barcelona bending over to these assholes is just not acceptable. Why are they not protecting our best player? They didn't even protest the stomp by Pau Lopez. Also, they never released a statement to support Messi in the Tax Fraud case. When are they gonna show support to our players? They gave up the appeal for Arda and Aleix Vidal and decided to just wait until January when it was reasonable for us to appeal since it's not against the rule.

The socios really made a big mistake in electing Bartomeu. We'll have to bend over for several years.

AnnieSureshot

Let's just get another tripleta then.

N1I1bQtCaOTvi.gif

Vapor

I also loved how he goes for the mid-field golazo right after the embarrassing sitter miss. :lol: Gotta love his fire.

To be honest I rather him laugh about his silly misses than take it too seriously and start doubting himself and really fuck his form. Even the best have off-streaks, he'll snap out of it soon enough I'm sure. It was only a month or two ago (not even) when he was decimating everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans