9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Except one

None. You can say R9 was better, and many will agree. But you can't say he was in a different league, or in a different class. It's the same kind of level. Suarez is playing now around the level of Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima. He's there, that's his class.

jj_101

Pre injury Ronaldo scored 47 goals for Barcelona in one season. Suarez should have that many by end of March this season.

...but then again the defences were much better in Italy back then.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Suárez's 1st goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]BelatedAncientGavial[/gfy]

Suárez's 2nd goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]SpiffyInfantileDugong[/gfy]

Suárez's 3rd goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]SameDeliciousIberianlynx[/gfy]

Suárez's 4th goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]SomeSlimAnaconda[/gfy]

KingLeo10

goal machine, unbelievable ability to physically and mentally occupy CBs, tireless, cannot be injured, works seamlessly with ball dominant players like messi and neymar, consistent productivity in the biggest games - no other striker in the world even offers half as much as that.

Barcilliant

Hahahaha....
Where are all those haters now???

I wanted Suarez when he was at Ajax but everyone here was ranting about how he was a cheat, psycho etc

Still behind Eto because of longevity but I am sure God willing he will be Barca's best ever CF.

Keep it up Luisito!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hahahaha....
Where are all those haters now???

I wanted Suarez when he was at Ajax but everyone here was ranting about how he was a cheat, psycho etc

Not sure he would've been this good if he came directly from Ajax. He made a very good to decision to go to Liverpool first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans